Saturday, September 19, 2009

A fun Day with Alivias Nani


Photobucket
About September 5th
me and Alivia spent the day with her Nani and god brother Nathyn
were trying to spend as much time with her before her Nani and Papi move to
Germany. Alivia and I are going to miss them but were proud that her Papi is
serving our country. Anyway we went to walmart to get a few things and then we priced her ears
I was so nervous.
After that we stoped by my Auntie Janet(Alivia's Nani's mom's)
And then stoped by Misy's house.
My princess cried a little, it kinda made me regret it, but she look even more beautiful.
I really don't care what we did that day im just happy she spent it with her godmother and god brother to bad Papi wasn't there,hes still in basic traing.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Her looks sooo pretty with her little earrings!

    Nani loves you Baby Girl!

    ReplyDelete